The Anritsu LMR Master S412E is Anritsu’s second generation solution for installing and maintaining public safety systems. Built on Anritsu’s ninth generation handheld platform, the LMR Master S412E combines a high performance receiver / spectrum analyzer with the world’s most advanced handheld vector network analyzer plus a CW / P25 (Phase 1 & Phase 2) / NXDN / ETSI DMR / MotoTRBO signal generator with internally adjustable power from 0 dBm to -130 dBm.
Features of the Anritsu S412E:
- Handheld, battery-operated design
- Weighs less than 7.6 lbs. (including battery)
- Rugged, field-proven design using Anritsu’s 9th generation hardware platform
- TFT color daylight viewable color display
- Superior Immunity to RF interference
- Excellent Noise floor of -152 dBM