A singlemode OTDR Module used in FTB Mainframes, the Exfo FTB-7300E-023B is an important device for the provision of link characterization of fiber networks.
The key attributes of the FTB-7300E-023B are:
- Hardware optimized and intelligent software for maximum performance
- Multiple acquisitions, multiple wavelengths with one button—all automated
- Expert-level characterization results in a single, comprehensive report
- The fastest and hassle-free way to perform full fiber characterization
- No training required: self-setting device with clear go/no-go results
- Minimized truck rolls, thanks to the smartest analysis, powered by Link-Aware™ technology
- Test through high-port-count splitters (up to 1×128)
- Single mode port for in-service troubleshooting with standard in-line OPM
- Dynamic range of up to 39 dB
- Short acquisition time to speed up deployment process
- EXFO Connect-compatible: automated asset management; data goes through the cloud and into a dynamic database
- iOLM-ready: one-touch multiple acquisitions, with clear go/no-go results presented in a straightforward visual format
Other modules available upon request.