EXFO’s FTB 7200D 023B is an optical time-domain reflectometer that is optimized for both single and multimode access network test applications along with LAN and WAN characterization.
EXFO’s FTB-7200D OTDRs help you boost test productivity for inside-plant applications. Their exceptional 1m event dead zone enables you to easily locate and characterize all events between the transmitter and the central office’s fiber distribution panel. This feature also comes in handy in metro, access and FTTH network applications, where events are usually closely spaced.
Key features of EXFO FTB 7200D:
- Dynamic range of up to 36 dB
- Event dead zone as low as one meter
- Combined single-mode/multimode wavelengths (12CD-23B model)
- Integrated tool: combines a visual fault locator, inspection
- Probe, broadband power meter and a CW source mode
- EF-Ready: use with external launch mode conditioner for EF-compliant
- Multimode results
- EXFO Connect-compatible: automated asset management
- Data goes through the cloud and into a dynamic database
Other modules available upon request.