The Viavi Solutions Inc. TB5812P-OC192-10GEDP is part of Viavi, formerly JDSU’s strong lineup of T-BERD handheld network testers. The T-BERD/MTS-5800 Handheld Network Tester addresses the challenges of the Carrier Ethernet evolution. It supports both legacy and emerging technologies required to handle various network applications including Metro/Core, Mobile Backhaul, and Business Services installations. Handheld instrument that supports 10G Ethernet, SONET/SDH, and PDH testing with fixed interfaces. Capable of performing RFC-2544 testing.
Here are the key features of the TB5812P-OC192-10GEDP:
- Fully-loaded TDM/PDH to dual 10 G Ethernet, SONET, SDH, Fibre Channel, and OTN support
- Automated, enhanced RFC 2544 and SAMComplete testing per ITU-T Y.1564
- Integrated burst testing approach per MEF 34 and RFC 6349 TrueSpeed™ TCP throughput testing
- Single- and dual-port versions
- Compatible with Viavi 4100-Series OTDR and COSA modules with Smart Link Mapper™, fiber microscopes, and optical power meters